Thursday, May 1, 2008

Waiting On Library Thing

I joined Library Thing. The only reason I would join Library Thing is because it is part of the web challange. I am not the sort of librarian who goes home and catalogs his books. My house has many bookcases and most of the books are shelved in catagories. For example my 1000 cookbooks are on three bookcases in the TV room off the kitchen. There are also piles of unorganized books mostly in the bedroom on my side of the bed.
I did not want to actually type in ISBN numbers so I uploaded my purchased titles from Amazon. Library Thing tells me it might take up to an hour to upload these titles hence the title of this post.

1 comment:

Val said...

What I said was.....

I'm glad to see that you are posting!

Yes GE technology for service is great. But..... after only one year, why should you need service????
Hmmmm