Thursday, May 15, 2008

Final Blog Entry?

Will I continue to Blog after the Web 2.0 challenge? I can't wait to find out. I can see why people get addicted to blogging but it is also a big time waster. I guess we all have our priorities. To answer the posted questions: What was your favorite thing you learned about? I already knew most of the tools but delicious was new to me, not the name but what the site really did. Conversely, what did you like least about Web 2.0? I thought there was too much blogging and finding of obscure instructions. What areas of Web 2.0 do you think the library should get more involved in? I think we should start to use delicious more. What Web 2.0 services have you shared with your friends and family? We use Picasa a lot as my wife is an avid digital photographer.

No comments: